Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played four two-player games (just enough to try or see all the rolls in action). I'm sure opinions may change with more experience, but as of now a few really stood out to me (I'll wait a few days to provide my thoughts so as not to bias the results). For now, I'm curious what other's feel are the best and worst roles for increasing the chances of winning (and why)? Thoughts on why you selected the roles you did are appreciated.
Poll
1. What is the BEST role card in Pandemic Iberia (which role do you feel is most effective at increasing the chances of winning the game)?
Agronomist
Nurse
Politician
Railwayman
Royal Academy Scientist
Rural Doctor
Sailor
2. What is the WORSTrole card in Pandemic Iberia (which role do you feel is least effective at increasing the chances of winning the game)?
Agronomist
Nurse
Politician
Railwayman
Royal Academy Scientist
Rural Doctor
Sailor
      39 answers
Poll created by El_Tonio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pruden
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow... no love for the sailor. I like him. I guess he's not the best but every game I've won he's been one of the pulled roles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Grabiner
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best and worst roles depend on the number of players. In particular, the Nurse is stronger with more players, because her special ability lasts for every turn until her next turn (and the Railwayman or Sailor enhance the ability further because they can take the Nurse as a passenger if she is needed somewhere else). The Royal Academy Scientist's ability to use any card to purify water is stronger with fewer players, as hand limits become more important when there are not enough players to collect all four colors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.