Jetice Stylus

Maryland
msg tools
The card reads:

Ongoing: Once during each of your turns, reveal the top card of your deck. If it has cost 3 or less, +power equal to its cost.

Just for clarification... if the card cost 2 to buy then I reveal it... then I now have +2 power for that card? It has nothing to do with the power already on the card correct? For example Memory Ripper

In addition to this, do I put the revealed card back on the top of my deck or the discard pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jetice wrote:
The card reads:

Ongoing: Once during each of your turns, reveal the top card of your deck. If it has cost 3 or less, +power equal to its cost.

Just for clarification... if the card cost 2 to buy then I reveal it... then I now have +2 power for that card? It has nothing to do with the power already on the card correct? For example Memory Ripper

In addition to this, do I put the revealed card back on the top of my deck or the discard pile?

Yes, +2 Power.

A revealed card goes back to where it was revealed from. In this case, top of deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jetice Stylus

Maryland
msg tools
Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.