Popular Tags: [View All]
Bronson Barnhart
United States
North Liberty
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
My fiance and I finished game 3. At the end of game 2, there was a story card that had us put all non-built buildings on the board. Do we go through the ADVANCEMENT deck at the end of EACH game an place the non-used buildings?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't do this - this isn't right. What card number is instructing you to do this?

EDIT:
Is it Setup: Rule 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bronson Barnhart
United States
North Liberty
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Story card 5
If there are fewer than 6 players, it's just the 2 of us, affix each remaining building sticker to a plot on the indicated (inactive) charters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I think you misread a card:
Story 5 ("For Fewer Than 6 Players...") tells you that each charter should start the campaign with its specific basic resource building built, even if there aren't 6 players. It is unlocked at the start of the first game.

At the end of game 2, you should unlock a different rule:
Rule 2 ("Setup: Inactive Charters") tells you that at the start of each game (starting with game 3), during setup, each inactive charter (not controlled by a human player or by an automa player) should have a single extra building built in it, which you do by shuffling the advancement deck and going through it until you find a non-built building cards. You only do this for inactive charters that don't have 6 buildings yet, so unless something happens with automas or players quitting, you should only do this in games 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kithikor wrote:
Story card 5
If there are fewer than 6 players, it's just the 2 of us, affix each remaining building sticker to a plot on the indicated (inactive) charters.

This refers only to the 6 starting Basic resource buildings. It isn't an ongoing rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bronson Barnhart
United States
North Liberty
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rule 2...yeah. That's what I needed. Thank you for a fast response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.