Subject: Question about Dreams and Omens card and Drawing Creeper Cards. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Scott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

I have a question that came up during a game.

If I play the Dreams and Omens action card that allows you to draw 2 cards, look at them, and give 1 face down to each player (who must play that card 1st at the start of their next turn) AND a creeper card is a drawn card then what happens to it. Are the usual rules regarding creepers ignored here or is it auto played? And if the latter then to the active players tableau or to another player of your choices tableau?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wizpop wrote:
Hello.

I have a question that came up during a game.

If I play the Dreams and Omens action card that allows you to draw 2 cards, look at them, and give 1 face down to each player (who must play that card 1st at the start of their next turn) AND a creeper card is a drawn card then what happens to it. Are the usual rules regarding creepers ignored here or is it auto played? And if the latter then to the active players tableau or to another player of your choices tableau?

Thanks.

Creepers that you draw go in front of you, whether you drew them at the beginning of your turn or because of an Action like Dreams and Omens. So, with Dreams and Omens, you will put one non-Creeper card face down in front of each player (including yourself) and any Creepers you might have drawn go in front of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Scott
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much.

I suspected as much but wanted to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.