Subject: Challenge Quest question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ev Sach
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi

When a challenge portion of the quest says that you can do something and lose a health and energy to complete it to a min of 1, does this mean I can lose all of my energy to a min of 1 even if I do not have the amount of health or energy to begin with?

For example:
One challenge quest says that if I camp with the dwarves at the end of that round i will lose 10 health and 10 energy to a min of 1 and gain a +1 attack stat.

If none of my heroes have both 10 health and/or 10 energy, do they lose what they have up to 1? So if one had 6 health and 5 energy, they would lose it and be left with 1 health and 1 energy. They do not need to have 10 of each to begin with?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elizabeth Williams
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That’s my understanding, yes. If you don’t have enough energy, you can still do the action and retain 1 health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Mariucci

Wisconsin
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yes, that is how it would work, we'll re-write to say "up to 10 Health and 10 Energy" for clarification. Thanks for bringing it up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.