4 Posts

Space Cadets: Away Missions» Forums » Rules

Subject: Mind control question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin W
Canada
flag msg tools
In my playthrough, a B-i-a-J mind-controlled Chief DeSoto. Will the chief lose a regular AP or a combat AP or can I decide which one he loses due to mind control? Thanks

Unrelated question as well. when getting IQ overkills, you may use the rocketeer's personal ability. How does this fit in with DeSoto's Strafe ability. If I, for example, roll 2 successes when trying to subdue a thrall, can I use the overkill strafe ability to also subdue a thrall on an adjacent tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valek
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mb
On the first question based on example on the page 23 i would say it is any AP, you choose.

On the second question - strafe lets you apply 1 hit to any Alien in line of sight and in range of a Weapon you are carrying. So you cannot subdue a second thrall with strafe but you could apply one hit to some other alien if comply with above requirements. Or you could just rescue that first thrall with this overkill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin W
Canada
flag msg tools
thanks for the reply. By apply 1 hit to another alien, you mean deal a damage(even though the original action was an IQ action)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Rose
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mobilearmour wrote:
thanks for the reply. By apply 1 hit to another alien, you mean deal a damage(even though the original action was an IQ action)?

Exactly That!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.