Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Siddons-Smith
United Kingdom
derby
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you for and go back to the camp. Is the reward you get from the camp go to your inventory or your loot. So if you for you do not get the reward for example on the 2rd camp card the equipment.
Also am I right in thinking when you habe done two engagements the first lot of loot is safe as it goes into your inventory and then you add the new won stuff to your loot pile.

Am I also right in thinking that the engagement ends as soon as you kill the last enemy.so if you could not draw cards at the end of the turn you would not die unless you went on to the next encounter which is when you would draw up to 6 cards.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Smith
United Kingdom
Pimlico
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you for and go back to the camp. Is the reward you get from the camp go to your inventory or your loot. So if you for you do not get the reward for example on the 2rd camp card the equipment.

It goes straight into your inventory.

Also am I right in thinking when you habe done two engagements the first lot of loot is safe as it goes into your inventory and then you add the new won stuff to your loot pile.

Yep that's right.

Am I also right in thinking that the engagement ends as soon as you kill the last enemy.so if you could not draw cards at the end of the turn you would not die unless you went on to the next encounter which is when you would draw up to 6 cards.

Yep again this is right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.