Dungeon Alliance» Forums » General

Subject: Play time ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Forest Boucher
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I guys, I would like to know the average playtime for your session. I saw a few 2.5 hours. I really enjoy Mage Knight but It take me about 4h for a solo conques (and i have an organizer..). That prevent me of playing too often. Is this game quicker to play?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
yes, from my plays it definitely feels/play shorter... Partly there is just less to track, but AP can still slow down the solo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's certainly not 4 hours solo.

My first game (so learning at the same time) with just the base game parts (so none of the quests or final dungeon bosses and so forth) was arounf 2.5 hours. However, I think I could easily solo it in under 2 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis sauzedde
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In solo for me, it is always around 2,5hrs, but I calculate more and more, especially with the quests added to the game.
It's a little bit quicker when using the nightmare mode though as it is one less thing to calculate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco M
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
It takes me about 20-25 Minutes per Round solo, so I'd say 100-120 minutes including setup is very reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.