Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Albuera 1811: A Lines of Battle Game» Forums » General

Subject: New Series? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk Allton
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like an interesting system. Have they announced any other battles that are going to be done in this series?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nappy wrote:
This looks like an interesting system. Have they announced any other battles that are going to be done in this series?


I want to see how this game is received first, but my preference for game 2 would be either Salamanca or Marengo.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kerpob2 wrote:
Nappy wrote:
This looks like an interesting system. Have they announced any other battles that are going to be done in this series?


I want to see how this game is received first, but my preference for game 2 would be either Salamanca or Marengo.


Great choice, either one.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val Galad
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My vote for Salamanca! laugh
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A revamped Quatre Bras?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kershaw
Ireland
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
WARGAME!
badge
Lines of Battle: Quatre Bras 1815. Brunswick hussar.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve Carey wrote:
A revamped Quatre Bras?


The scale of Quatre Bras seemed a bit cramped, but I'll not rule it out. It's a great battlefield to visit.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kerpob2 wrote:
Steve Carey wrote:
A revamped Quatre Bras?


The scale of Quatre Bras seemed a bit cramped, but I'll not rule it out. It's a great battlefield to visit.


Introductory, budget-priced, ziplock game. whistle
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Allton
United States
Lewis Center
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Salamanca and Marengo would be good. Eylau has always been my favorite battle, especially with rules simulating the blizzard. Just saying...whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attilio Tribuzi
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Well I just bought it, and anticipate it's arrival with eagerness.

I haven't played a napoleonic wargame in quite awhile, it's time, and this looks to be a winner!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.