Hide
2 Posts

Batman: Arkham City Escape» Forums » Rules

Subject: A bunch of questions! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cathy Zampogna
msg tools
Just got in a couple of plays of this game after having it in my collection a long time! We really enjoyed it but I have a few questions. I hope someone can help.
1) I’m not clear on how/when to turn over utility belt cards. It is listed as an action but I’ve read some posts where it says you can flip them over at any time and use them. So that confuses me!
2) If you move a face down villain onto a face down setup card, can you then turn the face down villain face up and the turn the setup card face up? Or would you just need to turn the villain card face up before moving it?
3) Tyger Helicopter: Is it only to move villains with hostages or can you move any villain?
4) Critical strike: Does this card take effect if I’ve used 4 cards total?

Thank you so much in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

1. You can flip them up at any time.

2. You can choose to flip it face up (if it's a Villain). If you are able to, then you flip the face down set-up card.

3. It can be a Villain with or without hostages.

4. Yes. Works if it is your 4th, 5th, 6th... whatever.

By the way, if Batman is having trouble winning, try drawing 2 cards at the end of each of his turns.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.