Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yiannis Hadjikyriakou
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m wondering if anyone else got a bunch of extra tokens? Mine were mixed in with the hexagonal red and blue bases for the cardboard standees.

Also, has anyone done a full inventory of the enlarged edition. I’d like to check nothing is missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Constans wrote:
I’m wondering if anyone else got a bunch of extra tokens? Mine were mixed in with the hexagonal red and blue bases for the cardboard standees.

Also, has anyone done a full inventory of the enlarged edition. I’d like to check nothing is missing.

Most of them are counter versions of the miniatures you probably have. Except for the missile launchers which I don't think there is a miniature for.

I don't think I had the enlarged edition, just the extended one. Everything seemed to be there. At least I didn't notice anything missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yiannis Hadjikyriakou
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The standees replace the miniatures. Each counter represents the “landed” standee/miniature. And you only need 1 per standee/miniature. The stacks in the photo are all duplicates and don’t include one other complete set of counters. So they were provided by accident I assume.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Predrag Lazovic
Serbia
Belgrade
flag msg tools
designer
mb
The extra markers are there in purpose of hexagonal bases for cardboard pieces (if they are used and assembled that way). We had ran out of red and blue hexes at one point, therefore some of you have got "H" and "L" markers instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.