2 Posts

Rick and Morty: Total Rickall Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few questions about the rule rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chenshuai Zhou
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you, developer, I like this game so badly, just have some questions on it:

1.About the force shoot:

Example: Sleepy Gary on the table, Player 1 played Jerry, Player 2 played "you cant kill me" and targeted Player 1.

Question: Can Player 1 choose Sleep Gary to shoot? (Same situation on Pencilvester, can other players choose him?)

2.Mr.Beauregard

I've seen the threads about him but still confusing, so I assume the complete process of shooting him is:

a. Player 1 plays blue beth on Mr.Beauregard
b. Player 1 draws a card (normal rule)
c. Identify Mr.Beauregard
c. Mr.Beauregard has been killed and remove the 3 cards on him(character, identity and action)
d. Player 1 is forced to play another action card (whatever action, no rules?)
e. Player 1 draws another card (by Mr.Beauregard's rule)
f. Process the action.
g. Process the penalty by killing Mr.Beauregard (if he's real)

Really confusing about the "REPLACE", does it mean playing another action card then take the shooting card back to hand? What if other players forced you?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

1. Player 1 cannot shoot Sleepy Gary. Player 1 could shoot Pencilvester. Other players cannot, even with You Can't Kill Me.

2. Replace means you get to draw a card to replace the extra card you played. You don't take the shooting card back. You "replace" the hole in your hand by drawing a new card.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.