Popular Tags: [View All]
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A huge thank you to Dake for starting up this series, to MD1616 for introducing this series to me and putting this post together, to Top Tier Tom for the idea, and to linguistfromhell and shawnad2006 for various parts of this rules post.

Vanilla 13er VII

3 Werewolves - The Werewolves know each other's identity and may chat without restriction. Each night the Wolves choose one target player to kill. There is no kill on Night 0. If there is a Werewolf alive, the last night kill order will go through - even if the last player to place a night kill order has died since the order was given. (Example: Player A and B are Werewolves. Player A selects a Night Kill target during the day, but is lynched. If Player B is still alive and has not put in a more recent Night Kill order, Player A's Night Kill order will be carried out.)

Seer - Each night (including N0) receives a vision of a target player and learns the player's nature (Wolf/Not Wolf). If the seer is not present / does not give an order, s/he will receive no view.

9 Villagers - Ordinary villagers with no special powers or traits.

-----------------------

Full reveal upon death.

Dusk: 3:00PM BGG
Dawn: 3:30PM BGG

There will be no posting at night.

Important Notes
-Please follow Wheaton's Law at all times. You know what's appropriate.
-There will be no lynch or expectation of posting on weekends, but the thread will be open.
-Proof of life will be required by everyone in modchat after roles are assigned and before dawn is called on D1. This will satisfy check-in requirements for D1, but after that a player who doesn't post in thread or in Cassy during a given game "day" will be put up for a replacement. Exceptions will probably be made if the moderator is notified beforehand.
-Votes will be accepted up to and including 3:00pm and night actions will be accepted up to an including 3:30pm, even if the moderator calls dusk/dawn too early. Any vote or night action posted at 1:31 or 2:31, respectively, will be discounted.
-Editing a post within a minute or two of when it's posted is allowed as long as a note is added explaining the edit. Please note that Cassy will almost certainly not count a vote in an edited post.
-The moderator's access to Cassandra varies, so if you have a burning question, please ask it by Geekmail.
-If a technical issue arises, please let the mods know, so they can be aware of it and take appropriate action if necessary.
-Although there is no official rule about it, if possible please try not to lynch a player in eir first online game on D1.
-Most importantly, have fun!

History

Evil - Vanilla 13er - EVIL WINS!
Good - Vanilla 13er II - Good Wins!
Evil - Vanilla 13er III - Game Over
Evil - Vanilla 13er IV
Evil - Fast Vanilla 13er - Game Over - Evil Wins!
Aborted - Vanilla 13er VI
Aborted - Vaniller 13er VI - Attempt II
Evil - Vanilla 13er - VII
Good - Vanilla 13er VIII - Again with co-mods, this time no errors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
cvb2009
GaiusJC
Irina_Phoenix

3 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/1977460
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alabaster
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone else would like to mod, feel free!
If we get enough potential mods I'll very likely play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vanderscamp wrote:

I'd love to mod!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxie
msg tools
No Power in the 'Verse Can Stop Me.
badge
The enemy's gate is down.
mbmbmbmbmb
dejojam1 wrote:
Vanderscamp wrote:

I'd love to mod!

I'm also happy to mod

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.