Joe Kepler
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone working on something like this? There are some good ideas there for jobs that could keep this game running a good looooong time.

So, who is on that? This waiting forever for the next expansion business is for the birds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fenian B
msg tools
mbmb
I haven't thought of that. It's a good idea. I plan on trying to convert Fistful of Credits scenarios and boards to this game. I just have to get that game out of storage (recently moved).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Williams
Wales
Ammanford
Carmarthenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Interested in trying to design some Jobs, but having zero ideas on what they'd be about. I don't have Firefly: The Game. Anything in there sound like it could be a cool scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kepler
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
celdom wrote:
Interested in trying to design some Jobs, but having zero ideas on what they'd be about. I don't have Firefly: The Game. Anything in there sound like it could be a cool scenario?

One job is Niska's 'Temple job'. A simple snatch and grab scenario where you steal some idol or statue. Neat location, some ninja monks, and some 'boss' everyone has to beat. Lotsa chances to make it fun and 'interesting' (Oh God, oh God we're gonna die interesting).

There are also bank heists, sabotage jobs, black market beagles, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorfinn Skullsplitter
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't there one where you have to juggle baby geese?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kepler
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be!

There's also the Ariel City Museum Art Heist, A Judge in Niska's Pocket, Corporate Espionage, The Alliance Pay Train, Street Sweepers, and those are just from Niska and Badger. There's still all the others to mine for ideas yet.

Now, I just need time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.