Hide
7 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » General

Subject: Any Chance of an Online AI or Autonoma for Gaia Project? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Kern
msg tools
Is anyone working on one. I was thinking just an online version of the autonoma game on the 2 player standard map would save me a lot of setup and tear down time, but I don't have any tech skills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a thread just a couple of spots below this one about this topic.
Automa app

And that thread points you to another thread in this forum which in addition to being a map generator, includes an automata generator.
Online Game Generator (Map & Board) Smartphone friendly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Kern
msg tools
Quote:
There's a thread just a couple of spots below this one about this topic.
Automa app

And that thread points you to another thread in this forum which in addition to being a map generator, includes an automata generator.
Online Game Generator (Map & Board) Smartphone friendly

I was hoping someone was working on something more similar to lodev's terra mystica AI so I could just pop open the browser and play whenever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have tabletop simulator you can play GP without setup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shapiro
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
This would be way better. I don’t particularly care for the automa. It does a good job simulating a player, but it can be annoying trying to figure out what it’s supposed to do with the various priorities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it would probably be not that much work to automate the automa actions in Tabletop simulator, sadly I have no clue how to write scripts for that (and I haven't the time and energy to learn it right now)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
itsherbthyme wrote:
This would be way better. I don’t particularly care for the automa. It does a good job simulating a player, but it can be annoying trying to figure out what it’s supposed to do with the various priorities.
After you do it a bit, and you get used to it, it's not really that complicated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.