Hide
4 Posts

The City of Kings» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: New Kickstarter reprint rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Stutz
msg tools
So I missed out on the first one and know there is a second one right now. I'm not a patient person. Does anyone think there's a chance of getting the first one at a decent price or am I better off backing this one?

With the assumption I'd have to back this one and that I'm an all in type of guy in mind, is the deluxe package really worth an extra $50 bucks??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Prices on ebay have fallen following Dice Tower review and announcement of KS. I imagine you'll be able to get a copy for $150 on ebay sometime soon.

Regarding deluxe, I personally always regret not getting upgraded components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The anti-knock trays are a must. The trays are really nice as well, helps with quicker set up (but not as much a must as the anti-knock trays). The wooden tokens are nice, and are used is some of the quests (dexterity puzzles...) but not really a must. It was worth it to me but everyone has their own values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gulde
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
There's one on the BGG Market for $149 + shipping (deluxe version).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.