The 7th Continent» Forums » General

Subject: 2nd Print Kickstarter Box Contents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: OP_deleted [+] [View All]
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Original question was: did I get everything for wave 1 even though it was only the base game?

Answer
Nope you got everything
Also this question got asked a lot. Just look around here or at the kickstarter page where they explicitly state that only the base game and non card add ons are wave 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon McElrath
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sorry. Was a little nervous there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luther Hendricks
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please don't delete your post when your question is answered -- someone else may have the same question, and will now have to ask it anew.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
It wasn't a rock
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But don't you dare post a new comment on that existing thread no matter how relevant after some nebulous, ill-defined amount of time has passed lest you commit the Cardinal Sin of Necro and have your inbox filled with vitriol from self-important busybodies.

Then, apparently, you should start your own thread. And then people will whine that you didn't search for existing threads.

"It's the Circle of Liiiiiiife..."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
First behavior should be "google it". If you do not find anything, then you can optionally search the boards on BGG (I wrote "optionally" because this is not an endeavor for everyone), and finally you can ask a new question.

But seriously, if you google your question, 99% it will point to the right thread here on BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.