A Tale of Pirates» Forums » General

Subject: Cranio not responding to my emails regarding missing chapter... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Cullen
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Bought and opened a new purchase of Tale of Pirates. Inspecting the contents, I noticed I have two identical Chapter 9's and no Chapter 6. I sent an email nearly 2 weeks ago regarding the missing chapter, without response. Asked for an update a couple days ago and still nothing. Any idea what I can do? Its been a while since I've been given the cold shoulder and never with a new product and I'm at a bit of a loss. Do I return it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Early Flamme Rouge prototype
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve sent them an email

Asger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Cullen
Canada
Ottawa
flag msg tools
Still nothing.

Edit: I sent a msg on Facebook, hoping that gets a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also am missing a chapter and sent a message using the online contact page, and then an email a couple of weeks later, and still have not heard anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
luigi 'bove' de feo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,
sorry for the delays on answers.
Usually we take these requests twice on a month and we're trying to do our best to answer all, but it's Italian Fair period (from march to may) and we cannot answer all day by day.

But please (if you don't already done) send an email at info@craniocreations.com about your replacement needs with a photo of the game box and we're gonna charging your requests as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot and Yaaaarrr!
Luigi from Cranio Creations

pd. for any need, send me a private msg and i'll try to answer all your request!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.