Rich Lloyd
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
World Champs!!....again
badge
Forgot me velcro gloves again...
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's some links (From CSW) for two new rulebooks for the Central Front series. They are Consolidated and Unified and are there are two formats, A4 and Letter.

So what is the difference between the Consolidated Rules and Unified Rules?

The Consolidated Rules are an amalgamation of all the official sources of the first 3 games (Fifth Corps,Hof Gap & BAOR) made by SPI including the articles from Moves magazine. I have followed the guidelines set out in Filling the Gap by adding the BAOR special rules and optional rules into the rules so they are more integrated and easier to remember. You can consider these rules "official" and are meant to be used with the original counters.

Central Front 2nd Edition Consolidated Rules_A4.pdf
Central Front 2nd Edition Consolidated Rules_US_LETTER.pdf

The Unified Rules build on the Consolidated rules and adds the updated order of battle and suggested house & special rules from the Update Kit so that North German Plain and Donau Front can be played using the 2nd Edition rules(FP system). It also adds a bunch of rules from those games as optional rules. These rules are meant to used with the counters made by Kerry Anderson.

Central Front Unified Rules_A4.pdf
Central Front Unified Rules_US_LETTER.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lloyd
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
World Champs!!....again
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Page headers in the unified rules had "consolidated" in them as opposed to "unified". This had been fixed and the post has been updated to link to the new rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Kessinger
United States
PALM COAST
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
coolAppreciate the links for rules. Do you know how I can obtain a copy of the counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lloyd
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
World Champs!!....again
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Kerry Anderson through his website:

http://microgamedesigngroup.com/WreckingYard/counters.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Kessinger
United States
PALM COAST
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.