Tran Ha
Abkhazia
Arkansas
msg tools
Laughs, does a Republican Senator actually believe that this investigation will die down after Comey testifies???!

If this is the best that Fox News can post, they are in trouble.

If anything, his testimony will only spark the flames of interest, and Senators will want to see his notes. And I suspect after discussions of what cannot be discussed in open door hearing (with Moeller), a closed door meeting may reveal even more worth investigating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does abadolato have a twin ??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dungsmile4242 wrote:
Laughs, does a Republican Senator actually believe that this investigation will die down after Comey testifies???!

If this is the best that Fox News can post, they are in trouble.

If anything, his testimony will only spark the flames of interest, and Senators will want to see his notes. And I suspect after discussions of what cannot be discussed in open door hearing (with Moeller), a closed door meeting may reveal even more worth investigating.

Testify where? Any links? Which Republican Senator(s)?

I agree with some people who have commented that Comey seems to be getting into the gutter with Trump, by making comments about his hands, hair, etc... I realize the guy got fired, and is looking for revenge in some small way, but he strikes me as an honest guy, that shoots straight from the hip. You may not like the way he handled things pre-election with the various Clinton and Trump issues, but I suspect his intent was pure. Laughs, he has managed to piss Trump off, which frankly, he deserves, given the way in which he showed Comey the door.

I suspect Muller already has his testimony regarding the meetings he had with Trump. Any Senate investigation is not likely to shed meaningful light on the subject, and the Repubs have already closed down the House investigation.

BTW - I do admire the way you have started your opening statement, laughs. thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.