Bill
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Vicious Ring II
"This Hero may take 1 Damnation to gain an extra Reroll."
Can this action be done anytime? For instance if I make an attack and after I use up all my rerolls can I take a damnation at that point to get one more or do I have to take a damnation before I start rolling any dice?

Batter Up!
If playing with pets do you activate a pet as well or only the Hero?
A) Pet Activation > Hero uses Batter Up > New Hero
B) Pet Activation > Hero uses Batter Up > Pet Activation > New Hero

Last Scenario:
The PVE Quest reads "Kill Rock Bottom". Thats a misprint right and it should read "Kill The Underlord"?

Entering the Underlords Palace:
If I enter that area, when I rest can I spawn people inside with me if they don't have 5 damnation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Aguilar
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Bill,

Vicious Ring: I would say, it can be done before rolling to increase initially your reroll base or you can do after rolling all dice.

Batter Up!: if I understood you correctly, if you have equipped Batter Up! and roll a CRIT for your attack you can activate another hero and also a pet (can be same pet).

Quest Card: it says somewhere in the manual as a background reference that the nick name for the Underlord is Rock Bottom and he doesn't like it =P so the card can be correct.

Palace: trick question, campaign book says "enter thru the doors or use portals hero must have 5 damnation" so I can say yes, unless a more experienced player says otherwise in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.