Subject: New printing of the other stuff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JACOB FIGUEROA
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
I backed the with the pledge that includes the expansions the depths and the nameless. My guess is that these are getting a new print run along with legacy, would that be correct? Or do they have them readily available in warehouses? Was just curious if anyone was in the know, the depths was just about impossible to find as a 2nd edition, used or new. Thanks in advance if anybody knows!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nevermore2782 wrote:
I backed the with the pledge that includes the expansions the depths and the nameless. My guess is that these are getting a new print run along with legacy, would that be correct? Or do they have them readily available in warehouses? Was just curious if anyone was in the know, the depths was just about impossible to find as a 2nd edition, used or new. Thanks in advance if anybody knows!

A few of their older expansions, especially The Nameless have been out of stock for quite a while, since before last fall. I assume they will be ordering a new printing during the printing of Legacy. It's probably cost-effective to have the printer increase their volume during the operation for their company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Bethany
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I'll always pick the archer
badge
I had and have a wholly unsatisfied desire to shoot well with a bow. -J.R.R. Tolkien
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Kickstarter FAQ:

Quote:
We are only offering the Depths and Nameless expansions through this project because they have been out of print and difficult to obtain via traditional retail channels.

This leads me to think that they are ordering a new print run of them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tricia Victor
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
nevermore2782 wrote:

Everything will be shipped at once and we are reprinting the items that have been out of stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.