Amos
United States
Bement
IL
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
See title. Is there anything Kickstarter exclusive as far as Duelosaur (specifically) is concerned?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio Saracco
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing - G.B. Shaw
badge
No matter how you look at it, I'm the nicest in the world!
Avatar
mbmb
amodman wrote:
See title. Is there anything Kickstarter exclusive as far as Duelosaur (specifically) is concerned?


Yes, there are few. The following are all ks exclusives.

- Game attendant card
- Social media manager card
- Dino handler card
- "choice" dice
- (upgraded) Threat markers
- 3d molded PR trackers
- Grounds keeper card

This second list is again of ks exclusives but they require a copy of the base game (so they say, at least)

- Research scientist card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Cloning researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Market researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Moss
United States
Bryan
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
saraccog1 wrote:
amodman wrote:
See title. Is there anything Kickstarter exclusive as far as Duelosaur (specifically) is concerned?


Yes, there are few. The following are all ks exclusives.

- Game attendant card
- Social media manager card
- Dino handler card
- "choice" dice
- (upgraded) Threat markers
- 3d molded PR trackers
- Grounds keeper card

This second list is again of ks exclusives but they require a copy of the base game (so they say, at least)

- Research scientist card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Cloning researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Market researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)


The other SG die will be Kickstarter Exclusive also (It isn't marked that way, but it is). So the reatail version of the game will have 8 dice total.

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Chambers

Toledo
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saraccog1 wrote:
amodman wrote:
See title. Is there anything Kickstarter exclusive as far as Duelosaur (specifically) is concerned?


Yes, there are few. The following are all ks exclusives.
....snip

- Research scientist card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Cloning researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)
- Market researcher card (requires Dinosaur Island)

The most recently revealed stretch goal as I type this is a set of cardboard bits to use instead of borrowing from DI. The goal hasn't unlocked yet, but very well might by mid-morning tomorrow. I'm expecting it to pop before the campaign ends.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Corns
United States
Wylie
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same, so I compiled a list of all Duelosaur Stretch Goals (incl KS exclusive as of 4/20/18 @ 10am CST.

P.S: I don't know why they put required Dinosaur Island ones in there when you may just want Duelosaur and may never use those. shake

1. Double Thick Board
2. Plot Twist Tokens
3. + 3 Dice
4. Research Scientist (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island)
5. Cloning Researcher (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island)
6. Market Researcher (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island) See #17
7. Duelosaur Island Dice Bag
8. Game Attendant (KS Exclusive)
9. Solo Mode
10. + 1 Dice - Choice Die (KS Exclusive)
11. Social Media Manager (KS Exclusive)
12. Dino Handler (KS Exclusive)
13. Temporary Threat Markers (KS Exclusive)
14. 3D Molded PR Tracker (KS Exclusive)
15. Grounds Keeper (KS Exclusive)
16. The 10th Die
17. Duelosaur Specialist: Market Researcher (KS Exclusive)

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam K.
United States
Imperial
Missouri
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
acorns2009 wrote:
I was wondering the same, so I compiled a list of all Duelosaur Stretch Goals (incl KS exclusive as of 4/20/18 @ 10am CST.

P.S: I don't know why they put required Dinosaur Island ones in there when you may just want Duelosaur and may never use those. shake

1. Double Thick Board
2. Plot Twist Tokens
3. + 3 Dice
4. Research Scientist (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island)
5. Cloning Researcher (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island)
6. Market Researcher (KS Exclusive: Requires Dinosaur Island) See #17
7. Duelosaur Island Dice Bag
8. Game Attendant (KS Exclusive)
9. Solo Mode
10. + 1 Dice - Choice Die (KS Exclusive)
11. Social Media Manager (KS Exclusive)
12. Dino Handler (KS Exclusive)
13. Temporary Threat Markers (KS Exclusive)
14. 3D Molded PR Tracker (KS Exclusive)
15. Grounds Keeper (KS Exclusive)
16. The 10th Die
17. Duelosaur Specialist: Market Researcher (KS Exclusive)



Actually, #17 should be markers for #4, #5, and #6. so the base game is no longer necessary for those 3 stretch goals. at least that's how I read it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.