Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Napoléon 1806» Forums » Rules

Subject: Two silly questions : fatigue and battle ; event cards and blind game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent GERARD
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1/ There is no minimum of "cards" to draw (I use dice) in battle ? So, if player A has 3 corps, each at 4 or less strength and 5 or more fatigue, he will not roll any dice ?
That's what we assumed yesterday...First time I get that funky situation xD

2/ Good question from my 12 year-old son : each player has event cards that can only be played when a certain enemy leader is activated (Bernadotte, Tauentzien). There is no problem on a normal game, but if you play with the double blind rules, then it becomes tricky : how do you handle this ?
I get an idea : you play this card at the first enemy's activation and it will remain active for the whole turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2) I wondered about this too...look at the explanation of the cards in the back of the rulebook. It's covered there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Busson
France
Aubenas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) No minimum cards or dice. In your case you will have 0 !

2) Nicholas is right. These cases are covered at the end of the rulebook. For Bernadotte if it is not him the French corps will lose only 1MP. For Tautzien, no effect if it’s not him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent GERARD
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Julien !

You'll see soon the situation depicted in question 1/, when my AAR will be online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.