Dream Catchers» Forums » General

Subject: soloable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Douglas Robb
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
Looks really cool! New to board games and try to get my partner involved and on look out for games that i can play with her, think she' be pretty into this...but..

if not. Having looked at this and watched vids and read up on it it seems like ti'd play pretty well solo but just playing two handed? Whilst co-op element would be lost would still be a pretty sweet puzzley game.yep i know it says 2-4 players...

yes? no? thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dougie82 wrote:
Looks really cool! New to board games and try to get my partner involved and on look out for games that i can play with her, think she' be pretty into this...but..

if not. Having looked at this and watched vids and read up on it it seems like ti'd play pretty well solo but just playing two handed? Whilst co-op element would be lost would still be a pretty sweet puzzley game.yep i know it says 2-4 players...

yes? no? thoughts?

I did that, 2-handed, and it works as well as a 2-player game. Sure, you are not debating what to do with another human being but you can decide yourself pretty well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.