Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Sidereal Confluence: Trading and Negotiation in the Elysian Quadrant» Forums » General

Subject: Out of stock? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zachary Olson
msg tools
I want to get this game, but the only copy I have found on amazon is >100 dollars.

Is the game out of stock? Should I check my FLGS? When will I be able to find it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last estimate from Wizkids was that a reprint was due soon, so don't pay ridiculous prices for it.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/28386144#28386144

(6-8 weeks from the end of February should mean by the end of April.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chet C.
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
They should have taken this chance to redo some of the art/design. This is a very good game, but could be a very great game if it were attractive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Akke Monasso
Netherlands
Aalten
Achterhoek
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
That would probably have delayed the reprint by months, by which time the hype may have died down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Triest
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheddarific wrote:
They should have taken this chance to redo some of the art/design. This is a very good game, but could be a very great game if it were attractive.

It's Wizkids mate. Be thankful if you get everything in the box unbroken. I would love to buy this game but I blacklisted them after the crap I had to go through in getting replacement components from my last purchase. I hope the designer picks up a different publisher down the track!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Strickler
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One-eyed Jacques in Richmond, VA has 6 of them for sale for $52. Go to eBay and search "OEJ Sidereal" and you'll see them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B M
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This. I got duplicate screens and missing screens, plus other missing parts. I went thru their replacement piece protocol. No response. But I am on their junk email list now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Algebraist
Canada
Fredericton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
I had to go through that process to get replacement parts for the Mage Knight Expansion, and, although I got them eventually, it took a very very long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.