Popular Tags: [View All]
Quentin B.
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was wondering if there is anything we have to do if the event deck runs out?

We had a recent game where we ended up cycling through the entire event deck and didn't know if we were supposed to reshuffle the discard pile effectively starting the event deck over again.

We ended up just not drawing event cards for the rest of the game as we felt they are only supposed to occur once in a playthrough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how we'd probably do it. It's bad enough you have to face some of those once, let alone twice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have chosen to reshuffle, but then I've never gone through so many. You must have had a lot of time just sitting still and hiding. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilkens
United States
Bloomington
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would lean towards reshuffling myself. When in doubt in co-op games, the option that makes things more difficult usually seems to be the right one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.