Subject: Limited Release Pre-Order (with Origins Pick-Up option) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiffany Caires

Oregon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now pre-order a copy of Welcome To from Deep Water Games at www.welcometogame.com!

From the pre-order webpage:
Quote:
We're only able to bring over a small number of this fantastic game before it's August release date. Pre-Order today to secure your copy months ahead of the general release. Games pre-ordered through our website will ship in late June, or be available for pick-up at Origins Game Fair. Pre-orders for Origins pick-up will end May 1st. We'll have a small number of copies available at Origins for those that don't pre-order, but we cannot guarantee availability without pre-order.

Shipping available to the United States and most all major countries, excluding France and Canada. US shipping calculated at checkout. International shipping $20 flat rate. Shipping unavailable to France or Canada due to license constraints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was pretty excited about Welcome To... when I heard about the US release, but am I the only one that was expecting a <$20 price tag for a pad of paper and a deck of cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Caires

Oregon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
heathbarATL wrote:
I was pretty excited about Welcome To... when I heard about the US release, but am I the only one that was expecting a <$20 price tag for a pad of paper and a deck of cards?

If it helps, it's a nice linen deck of cards and 100 sheets of good quality paper. It's also the same price as the French edition, as it's the same manufacturer. Oh, also, there's hundreds of hours of design and development spent testing, balancing, and making sure it's a good game. Those are in the box, too, in the form of a deck of cards and a pad of paper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bonnie Doiron
Canada
London
Ontario (ON)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$25 is a steal really! But I'll have to wait til' available in Canada.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tar3820 wrote:
hundreds of hours of design and development spent testing, balancing, and making sure it's a good game. Those are in the box, too.

Good points. I didn't know about the French price. But, plenty of fantastic sub-$20 games have tons of development hours too...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Vandenberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How does the shipping cost work? It appears to charge $7.70 to ship the game but I'd rather pick it up at Origins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Caires

Oregon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zelig2 wrote:
How does the shipping cost work? It appears to charge $7.70 to ship the game but I'd rather pick it up at Origins.

The shipping is calculated based on your zip code, so it'll be different for everyone in the US.

We did have a glitch in the system yesterday where Origins Pick-Up was disabled, but we've fixed it now. Sorry about that! You should have the option for shipping or pickup now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordered with Origins Pickup. Excited to get this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Digital Blaine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why no shipping to Canada? How can I get this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Turpin
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Dude Games will be distributing in Canada, roughly around the same time as Deep Water Games in the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Bellemare
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
AAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I played it 3 times this week-end, liked it alot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Vandenberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be bringing the refill/promo pad as seen on Philibert to Origins?

https://www.philibertnet.com/en/blue-cocker/64684-welcome-pa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Caires

Oregon
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zelig2 wrote:
Will you be bringing the refill/promo pad as seen on Philibert to Origins?

https://www.philibertnet.com/en/blue-cocker/64684-welcome-pa...

No, that's a Philibert promo with Blue Cocker. We might have that at Gen Con, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teena Bee
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up!! I just snagged one for Origins pick up. <3 I’ve been curious about this one since Suzanne first reviewed it on the Dice Tower.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.