Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel A Fernandez Rico
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im sorry but it felt like a really dissapointing video to be honest. Components look great, but I needed to be constantly stopping to really admire what it was been showed. To many fast transitions made the video really hard to watch. Also they didnt really show that much, or it is just me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[maˈtiːas]
Germany
Elzach
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It’s not just you. The same critique was voiced when I linked the video of Lancashire: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1968517/video-produced-delu...

Roxley has published pictures on Kickstarter both times, though. For Birmingham see https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/roxley/brass-an-industr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Bauer
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed there are 44 cuts in a roughly two minute video. The first video featured camera movement designed to induce vertigo. This one has quick cuts galore. I love the look of the new games and the components look to be high quality, but these videos aren't doing the game justice IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beaty is in the eye of the beholder!

I actually liked this video, because it was not too long as most ”show the game” videos Are and allso because the video itself was reasonable beatifull.

I am sure that there will be those ”boring” one hour unboxing videos when this game comes out to those that like that kind of videos

What I am saying in here that it is a matter of taste and a really think that this video shows out how gorgeous the game will look like!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.