Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix Rodriguez
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I feel like I'm missing a rule here. Lets assume I get past the initial possibility of an early death... I feel like I've got a strategy that mostly can't lose, and its not very complex. I feel that I'm sure I've got something wrong.

Plant slowly expands until all 5 archetypes are on the board. Hopefully on the same continent as animals. I use the power to create water every turn to avoid death.

Animal expands until they have 5 archetypes eating plants. They speciate into something else, and then expand until all 5 of that are eating the archetypes.

Now I have 12 points with not a whole lot of trying. The 3 extra points to win can be acquired by making a new species (If you can get plant to create a water species and you follow, then its even easier) for the extra point, or making tools and emotions.

Really not too hard to do. In the mean time plant is just twiddling its thumbs not acquiring any cards (Unless forced to, but you can avoid that as animal because you can go up higher up the tech tree).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.