Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thebrewgeek
United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranking Special Operatives from best to worst.

I'm going to start off by saying in the right circumstances all of these cards can be powerful. Here are my favorite in order from best to worst.

1. "The Manager" has a power of 5, which is the second most powerful card in the game. His power which allows you to have 2 undercover agents in the field at the same time. I like to get the card out as soon as possible and avoid busting that location. This can be soooo powerful. Doug is the man and can change the game if used really early.

2. "The Director" has a weak power of 1 but his power of moving any face-up card can literally win a location especially if there are already a few agents in that location. This card as burned me over and over again.

3. "The Spy" has a power of 4 and her ability to rearrange all probationary agents can be very effective when played late in the game.

4. "The Runner" can win a location by himself because of his power of 6. His ability of moving 2 crates to another location is pretty weak but cmon he's a 6, which is the highest power in the game.

5. "The Informer" has a power of 2 and his ability of looking at an undercover agent and moving them to a new location can be useful but unfortunatly sometimes when the undercover agent can be a 1 or 2 and then it's whatever. Not a bad card but not my favorite.

6. "The Sabetour" has a power of 3 and you choose a card and roll a die. If the die is equal to or higher the card is eliminated from the game. I find myself going for 1 and 2 and because of that I find this is a weaker card but if you want to take a chance and go after a more powerful agent it can change the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.