Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn’t know about this genre until Roland Wright was announced, but now many roll and writes have come and gone and still no Roland. What’s the plan?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Handy
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jack

Thanks for inquiring. The plan is to release this game when it is ready. It has had a ton of dev, but it is not ready yet. There were several unforseen factors that slowed the project down. We have some target dates for a KS that are 2018, but we’ll gladly blow right past them if we feel the game needs more work. Even willing to cancel the project if we don’t feel like all aspects are going to line up. We’re not too worried about current climate for R&Ws, as we’re doing our own thing, just as we did with Pack O Games in a micro game-associated trend.

Thanks for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tix
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jack and Chris!

I'm excited for this one as well so I hope it'll come to us one day.

/ t

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks much for the info! Pack o Games has been such a huge hit for us, so I’m eager to see your next project. Good luck with development.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.