United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me about color vision!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgameprices.com index

Next cheapest is $71.78 on Amazon (may differ depending on which state you live due to taxes).

Lowest on CCC shows $73.47.

If I hadn't bought half dozen games this month alone, I'd be all over it..

At the time of posting, there are 6 in stock.

Edit: forgot to link the GamerNerdz item! LOL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Miller
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Goose!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bishop
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I just received a few Ding and Dent games from GameNerdz. I appreciate the pictures they typically show of what to expect from a Ding and Dent, but the products I received are actually in BETTER condition than what I expected. Two of three games look like I bought them off the shelf, and the third looks exactly like I expected it would based on the picture of damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
justinbishop wrote:
I just received a few Ding and Dent games from GameNerdz. I appreciate the pictures they typically show of what to expect from a Ding and Dent, but the products I received are actually in BETTER condition than what I expected. Two of three games look like I bought them off the shelf, and the third looks exactly like I expected it would based on the picture of damage.

GN has really been moving up on my list. I haven't purchased from them yet, but things like this area really appreciated. Their low ship floor and competitive prices are also noticed. I forsee myself splitting my orders between GN and MM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew I should have checked this forum before going to bed. Sold out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.M. Diller
United States
North Street
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post, I YOLOed and snagged one this morning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Manansala
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, it’s hard to beat GN nowadays and I heard they do holds now. They’re also faster to arrive at my house for free shipping compared to the other big online game stores(GN>CSI>MM).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD A
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
They do indeed do holds if you request that they add them to your account. I feel like the selection at the site has gotten a lot better in just the last 6 months, too. I'm in the same situation as you - if I can buy it from GameNerdz, I will - and THEN check other stores if GN is out of stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Tostado
United States
California
flag msg tools
SnareSpectre wrote:
They do indeed do holds if you request that they add them to your account. I feel like the selection at the site has gotten a lot better in just the last 6 months, too. I'm in the same situation as you - if I can buy it from GameNerdz, I will - and THEN check other stores if GN is out of stock.

What steps do I need to follow for them to put an order in hold? Do I have to send them an e mail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
Shadow_FFVI wrote:
SnareSpectre wrote:

What steps do I need to follow for them to put an order in hold? Do I have to send them an e mail?
Contact patrick@gamenerdz.com and request this functionality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mandy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Shadow_FFVI wrote:
SnareSpectre wrote:

Once you get Patrick to activate it on your account you only need to select the option at checkout instead of normal shipping. When you want your items to get shipped just send him an email and say "SHIP ALL YOU CAN". I was surprised how easy it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ryan powers
msg tools
Shadow_FFVI wrote:
SnareSpectre wrote:

After having the option added to your account, you select the customer hold shipping option during checkout. When you have surpassed the free shipping total and would like your games shipped you emailthem andask them to ship your hold orders.

To add, their free shipping threshold is a pre-discount total amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
majetta04 wrote:
Shadow_FFVI wrote:
SnareSpectre wrote:

Once you get Patrick to activate it on your account you only need to select the option at checkout instead of normal shipping. When you want your items to get shipped just send him an email and say "SHIP ALL YOU CAN". I was surprised how easy it is.

This is awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD A
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
It definitely is! I hope the customer hold option gets them a ton of business and they keep the $75 shipping threshold, unlike some other retailers out there. I just used it for the first time myself and it worked perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.M. Diller
United States
North Street
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they still have some Rising Sun ding and dents at $59.97. I received mine a few weeks back and honestly had to really search for the ding. There was a small dent on the edge of the box. If I had bought the game new, I wouldn't have even thought twice about the "damage". Great deal! (And we really enjoyed our first play.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engelmann
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Congress of Gamers conventions
badge
Eric's actual photo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got Rising Sun and Gaia Project Ding & Dent copies for my cons' library. Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.