Rising Sun» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Collective post for inserts to buy? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philipp Reuther
Germany
flag msg tools
Hello,

which inserts for Rising Sun are there to buy. I saw some of them, but now it's difficult to find them. Is there a place where I can find links to them so I can compare them. Otherwise it would be awsome if we could make a post here in the forum.

I'm only aware of the Broken Token and the Deadalus insert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Casper
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Collective post for inserts to buy!
GhostPhil wrote:
Hello,

which inserts for Rising Sun are there to buy. I saw some of them, but now it's difficult to find them. Is there a place where I can find links to them so I can compare them. Otherwise it would be awsome if we could make a post here in the forum.

Meeple Realty is working on one too, The Broken Token is generally what I prefer tbh. They have three Rising Sun products launching in the morning for pre-order including an insane $350 custom chest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltán Dudás
Hungary
flag msg tools
GhostPhil wrote:
Hello,

First page of BGG forum contains threads called
Go7 Gaming Storage Solution Preview
And 2 starting as Meeple Realty Insert

If your sort by Active, then thread named Broken Token Organizer is among the top as well..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GhostPhil wrote:
Hello,

Maybe change your exclamation mark to a question mark in post title. It looks like you did the work and looked up all the inserts and collected info about them for everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Sanderson

Illinois
msg tools
Feldherr also has complete foam inserts as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Sharrow
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased the GO7 product and started assembling last night. Really like it so far. Closed boxes for each clan and great design...just my 2 cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Talbert
United States
Federal Way
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this correct that the fancy Broken Token crates don't fit everything? That seems really spendy to not hold everything. I am wondering if this is a typo.

Holds Rising Sun base game and the following expansions:
Rising Sun: Daimyo Box
OR
Rising Sun: Dynasty Invasion
Rising Sun: Kami Unbound
Rising Sun: Monster Pack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Orangevale
California
flag msg tools
inttruder wrote:
Is this correct that the fancy Broken Token crates don't fit everything? That seems really spendy to not hold everything. I am wondering if this is a typo.

Holds Rising Sun base game and the following expansions:
Rising Sun: Daimyo Box
OR
Rising Sun: Dynasty Invasion
Rising Sun: Kami Unbound
Rising Sun: Monster Pack

The wording on their site is just a little misleading. I think the intention is that if you bought the kickstarter daimyo pledge this will everything. Or if you purchased the retail game + expansions, this will hold everything.

"The Daimyo Collection Organizer includes everything from the Core Box Organizer and an additional 8 trays to organize the Kickstarter Exclusive Daimyo box and add-ons and expansions. The 3 monster trays feature the same new acrylic spring clips and hold all the Kickstarter exclusive monsters and the 4 Monster Pack miniatures. A single tray holds all the Kami Unbound miniatures and the cards. 3 trays hold the Dynasty Invasion expansion, 2 clan trays and the 7 Lucky Gods tray. There is also one more clan tray for the Kickstarter exclusive Fox clan."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Mason
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rsharrow wrote:
I purchased the GO7 product and started assembling last night. Really like it so far. Closed boxes for each clan and great design...just my 2 cents.
thoughts,? Pictures? Are the clans boxes labeled? Do they have the slides in the clan boxes to hold minis in place? I’m asking a lot questions, sorry. There just isn’t enough photos or reviews on the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R A.

Sarasota
Florida
msg tools
mbmb
This post by the Go7 guy should answer most of your questions.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1974978/go7-gaming-storage-...

The boxes are labeled by clan (with text, not symbols), with extensive internal labeling for each box’s contents, and they use a rail system to hold the minis in place.

Here’s a post from Broken Token describing their organizer options.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1955094/broken-token-organi...

Here’s an early preview for the not-yet-complete Meeple Realty insert

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1974922/meeple-realty-inser...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.