Paul Lawrence
United Kingdom
Darlington
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys - some help please
I have set the floor plan out for this, and it looks a bit strange. Is it supposed to represent a building with just two rooms? I assume we ignore all of the internal window icons on the interface between O3B and O8A as not being there? The reason I am confused is that there is a bold yellow line on the map between these floor plans, and no door between them.

The confusing part (to me) is that there is also a bold yellow line between O2B and O3B, yet there is a connecting door between them.

Cheers for any advicecool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Pfeifer
Germany
flag msg tools
I haven't got it before me, but the layout is one storey of a building (without the boring parts such as stairs). I didn't notice any weirdness about doors and in any case only red lines should be impassable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Worley
United States
Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Evilbob wrote:
Hi guys - some help please
I have set the floor plan out for this, and it looks a bit strange. Is it supposed to represent a building with just two rooms? I assume we ignore all of the internal window icons on the interface between O3B and O8A as not being there? The reason I am confused is that there is a bold yellow line on the map between these floor plans, and no door between them.

The confusing part (to me) is that there is also a bold yellow line between O2B and O3B, yet there is a connecting door between them.

Cheers for any advicecool

The bold yellow lines on the map are simply there to show the outlines of the different tiles being used.

You still treat the borders of those interior tiles as walls, so you'd have to walk through the door to get in between rooms.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the same confusion.

There are 3 overlays on the map, all connected.

Between two of them is a door.

Between the center overlay and the other one there is no door but both have two squares with door icons, all four squares adjacent.

Is there a "wall" between those overlays, since no doors are actually placed on the icons)? Or can you just move between them through the squares with the door icons?

We played you could move across between the overlays, otherwise the only way into the third one would be to go out a window then into it through an external door.

And we thought that sort of limited movement would make it too difficult for the Gentlemen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Pfeifer
Germany
flag msg tools
If there is a door symbol on a tile, then it is an opening - there is no wall. If the setup says to put a door standee there, then it is a door, otherwise just an open passage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.