Arena: The Contest» Forums » General

Subject: Tournament rules stretch goal rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
I feel that this is a missed opportunity. By tournament rules I personally imagined something in line to the world of Arena: The Contest. I thought that the Emperor will organize a special league - tournament for the heroes of the game with a special prize - mission at the end of it. Maybe even a tournament in the arena in order to choose the 4 heroes for the campaign story mode.
As it is just now, mehh. It adds nothing special to the game. I imagine the horror of not having these "special" rules for a tournament in local stores, too difficult to figure them out after the publication of the game. But no it is a special stretch goal that now only a handful of people in local stores maybe will care.
I apologize for the insulting tone but I feel dissapointed that they drop the chance to create something unique for their world.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo de Alcantara
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ODYNH wrote:
I apologize for the insulting tone but I feel dissapointed that they drop the chance to create something unique for their world.:shake:

That's not out of question, and I find it a great idea. I will see what we can do to make it better. Thank you for the feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
I really appreciate your sincere answer. I wish best of luck to your campaign as I think you deserve a sweet spot to the specific genre of board games. I just would like to see Arena: the contest as a game, of you know, in game Contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.