Arena: The Contest» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: question from beginner @ KS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vincent-Michel Aubé
Canada
flag msg tools
hi guys,

you are my 1st experience at ks... first of all, i congrats you cuz you seem to b a very good team who loves his project. i dont regret to try for 1st time ks with all of you and puzzles to solve before receiving our game is just fantastic.

then,my questions: i engage for full pledge, which mean (if i understamd well) that i only have to pay 7$ more to get everything (including hero thats not inclued in full pledge) ?

do i hv something else to do to get more exclusive thing ? i saw that we hv something to tweet, but i'm not on tweeter, so is this gift is sending to all backers if rhe reward is unlock ?
finally, there is somewhere we can hv an update of what is unlock now and what is still lock and whats the things missing to unlock them ?

(for exemple, i wish to hv trays to protect everything in box, but it seems to still b locked)

thanks and again, congrats and thank u

from vince
a.k.a. vehema
who cant wait to receive his first-try experience of ks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having a bit of a difficult time understanding all your abbreviations and net-text. So I may not understand your question.
Nevertheless, I know that as a KS backer, you will receive regular updates whenever the creator releases them, during and after the campaign.
If you backed now at the full pledge you will get everything, with the exception of the free bonus character - who is available as and add-on purchase that you can tend to now, by increasing your pledge, or later in the Pledge Manager - a step to follow usually a month or more later when shipping has been priced out, and so forth.
For campaign goals, like Tweets, usually once that step is unlocked, it is for all backers. Sometimes, there are contests that pick a Tweeter, but those aren't part of the whole campaign.
For stretch goals, like the trays, as funding accumulates, more goals are added, or "unlocked" for the backers. More money raised = more swag for the backers.
Good luck!
Hide you wallet if you spend much time on Kickstarter. The first year is usually the most expensive. And then games start showing up and you second guess yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Freddy
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your Full pledge includes everything except for Harun (for which you already added the $7) and the recently added Dice and Sleeves Add-on ($19, don't know if you would want that one).

All stretch goals that are unlocked - including that community goal (Renkyr) will be added to your pledge for free. No tweeting necessary.
As for the trays... as you can see on the main campaign page, the trays are the $615K stretch goal, so we have not unlocked them yet. But there is always a big upsurge in money/pledges during the final 48 hours of a campaign, so we have a very good chance of unlocking them (and the $666k Diabolo figure).
So there is nothing else you have to do to get all this... except maybe promote this game and try to persuade more friends to back it. The more people back this game, the better your chances of getting to $666k (and maybe further).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent-Michel Aubé
Canada
flag msg tools
thanks to all for quick answers and yes, its all good and i understand more now.

sorry, cuz i hv almost just time to see blog and forums while i'm in the bus so sometimes (often lol) i mistype words on my smartphone.

thanks again and continue the good work 😁
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
TwoDeeSix wrote:
If you backed now at the full pledge you will get everything, with the exception of the free bonus character (edit: Harun $7) - who is available as and add-on purchase that you can tend to now, by increasing your pledge, or later in the Pledge Manager - a step to follow usually a month or more later when shipping has been priced out, and so forth.

Keep in mind though, that in this campaign, the prices in the pledge manager will be higher than during the campaign on KS. So if you can add money before the campaign ends on KS, it's better to do it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.