1754: Conquest – The French and Indian War» Forums » Rules

Subject: First round reinforcements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
František Sklenář
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, I have just played the first game of 1754 and a few questions came to my mind. Most of them are already answered in other posts in this section but I would like to ask one more.

Should I place the 4 cubes of reinforcements during the first round of play? I assume not, because of the 4 cubes that are to be placed anywhere during the setup, but based on the rules I am not really sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space is intentionally left empty]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fanis wrote:
Hello, I have just played the first game of 1754 and a few questions came to my mind. Most of them are already answered in other posts in this section but I would like to ask one more.

Should I place the 4 cubes of reinforcements during the first round of play? I assume not, because of the 4 cubes that are to be placed anywhere during the setup, but based on the rules I am not really sure.
You get 4 cubes per faction during setup and then at the start of each of their turns each faction also gets reinforcements, even the very first faction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
František Sklenář
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.