Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Roby
United States
Ballston Spa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a few times. I've been killed by the cave bear every time.Every time! The last game I played I was actually chanting "no cave bear - no cave bear" as I was rolling to see what level 2 monster I would face. My wife just laughed. She doesn't understand the horror of facing this most vile of creatures. I actually cheered when I got goblin. Finally made it past level 2!

Then the orc brute destroyed me on level 3. Maybe I was just meant to die in those dungeons.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Majeika
United States
Warwick
RI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rroby wrote:
I've played a few times. I've been killed by the cave bear every time.Every time! The last game I played I was actually chanting "no cave bear - no cave bear" as I was rolling to see what level 2 monster I would face. My wife just laughed. She doesn't understand the horror of facing this most vile of creatures. I actually cheered when I got goblin. Finally made it past level 2!

Then the orc brute destroyed me on level 3. Maybe I was just meant to die in those dungeons.

Stay strong, brother. And don't forget to use the skills that take when defeating a monster! They will be useful later on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you keep on using honey to wash your clothes and hair you will of course keep on having angry cave bears on your back!

I don't think I've actually faced it yet myself
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Delith Malistar
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
mbmbmbmbmb
rroby wrote:

Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Roby
United States
Ballston Spa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malistar22 wrote:
Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eats you.

I think that’s “sometimes the best eats you, and sometimes the bear eats you.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Roby
United States
Ballston Spa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
If you keep on using honey to wash your clothes and hair you will of course keep on having angry cave bears on your back!

I don't think I've actually faced it yet myself

So that’s what I’ve been doing wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.