Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What do you think my whole collection would sell for? I have all shown here (pretty much everything kickstarter exclusive from both kickstarter campaigns. Plus all the faction dice and plastic coins. I still have all the original boxes shown here but they are all now in the main boxes in go7 Inserts (2 of each, 001-002-003).

Sadly I am realizing no one wants to play it with me so it is time for it to go and make more room for myself lol

This is what I have in my collection if anyone is interested, I will be putting it up on ebay if it does not sell on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't you already post this question and receive a few responses (me included)?

If you want to sell it, do your research on eBay and look up sold listings.
That will tell you everything you need to know to get started.

On BGG there is a Marketplace for this to list and research also. The forums are not for creating listings to sell your lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Since season 1 and second tide are separate, thought I could get more insights about season 1 here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only echo what VonMeister said: the game forums are not for discussing and promoting game sales. If that seems arbitrary, consider that the forums would be overrun with spam if the topic were not off-limits.

You can look at the BGG Marketplace and eBay to work out your pricing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
honestly i think the season1 upgrade is the most coveted item in the lot. sell that on the facebook forums (rum&bone fanatics).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Lemire
United States
Worcester
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
danimal13 wrote:
honestly i think the season1 upgrade is the most coveted item in the lot. sell that on the facebook forums (rum&bone fanatics).

Nice I did not know that existed, I will have to try that thank you. Might you have a link? I am not seeing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.