Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
25 Posts

Memoir '44: Operation Overlord» Forums » General

Subject: Let me know when Overlord is back in stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Title speaks for itself. Ive been waiting for this reprint. I know 44s stuff is reprinting now (and some of the expansions are in stock), but this is the one I need.
Thanks

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
alright, will do.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm subscribing to this because I want to see where it goes. Will Count Ringworm come through for Dave? Is Count Ringworm's title inherited, or perhaps given to them by a higher-ranking noble? Will Dave find another way to be notified about back-in-stock products, or will he stick to demanding favours of unspecified strangers on the internet? Will I unsubscribe after finding this thread less entertaining than it was when I hit 'Reply'?
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
I'm subscribing to this because I want to see where it goes. Will Count Ringworm come through for Dave? Is Count Ringworm's title inherited, or perhaps given to them by a higher-ranking noble? Will Dave find another way to be notified about back-in-stock products, or will he stick to demanding favours of unspecified strangers on the internet? Will I unsubscribe after finding this thread less entertaining than it was when I hit 'Reply'?


Lol.. I like your sarcastic style. I make no promises, except that I will have my Overlord expansion.
And besides, who's not to trust on the internet, everyone is always true and nice.. especially on bgg ha
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Minot
North Dakota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dcm70 wrote:
swheelock wrote:
I'm subscribing to this because I want to see where it goes. Will Count Ringworm come through for Dave? Is Count Ringworm's title inherited, or perhaps given to them by a higher-ranking noble? Will Dave find another way to be notified about back-in-stock products, or will he stick to demanding favours of unspecified strangers on the internet? Will I unsubscribe after finding this thread less entertaining than it was when I hit 'Reply'?


Lol.. I like your sarcastic style. I make no promises, except that I will have my Overlord expansion.
And besides, who's not to trust on the internet, everyone is always true and nice.. especially on bgg ha


Did you read that on the internet?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Schertenleib
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
dcm70 wrote:
Title speaks for itself. Ive been waiting for this reprint. I know 44s stuff is reprinting now (and some of the expansions are in stock), but this is the one I need.
Thanks



It's back in stock! https://www.miniaturemarket.com/dow7308.html

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
What a twist!
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
What a twist!


And there were no lies
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a copy...thumbsup
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Memoir Fan
United States
flag msg tools
It must've been the last one, it says "Out of Stock" now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dbasalo wrote:
It must've been the last one, it says "Out of Stock" now.

Got mine ordered yesterday from miniature market...site said they had 20 in stock then.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:
dbasalo wrote:
It must've been the last one, it says "Out of Stock" now.

Got mine ordered yesterday from miniature market...site said they had 20 in stock then.


I ordered two copies yesterday
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
I had 2 on pre-order, also got notified they are back in stock. Retailers will probably be getting more back in. Now to just see if these are the original wood dice with them or the plastic atrocities reported from Europe.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Schertenleib
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
I had 2 on pre-order, also got notified they are back in stock. Retailers will probably be getting more back in. Now to just see if these are the original wood dice with them or the plastic atrocities reported from Europe.


My order should be arriving in about a week. I'll post a component update when I receive it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
How appropriate! Just received my copy of OO this morning...June 6th thumbsup
I haven't checked the dice though...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Memoir Fan
United States
flag msg tools
I just received mine from MM and has the plastic dice.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the back of the box, lower left corner, it says copyright 2004-2018...so, these must be true reprints and hence the plastic dice.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Unfortunate. But I was buying them for the decks anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Miller
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

What is different about the command decks in Operation Overlord?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ska_prince wrote:

What is different about the command decks in Operation Overlord?

It is double the size of a normal deck and each card is specifically marked on what it does in Overlord. Which general can play it is also highlighted.

To play Overlord in the past, you would put two normal decks together and use an official cheatsheet on how to use certain cards in the epic game.

Trying to slowly build my collection so someday ... someday ... I can host the complete D-Day landings by myself.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Miller
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
ska_prince wrote:

What is different about the command decks in Operation Overlord?

It is double the size of a normal deck and each card is specifically marked on what it does in Overlord. Which general can play it is also highlighted.

To play Overlord in the past, you would put two normal decks together and use an official cheatsheet on how to use certain cards in the epic game.

Trying to slowly build my collection so someday ... someday ... I can host the complete D-Day landings by myself.


Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasey Schertenleib
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
kasey113 wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:
I had 2 on pre-order, also got notified they are back in stock. Retailers will probably be getting more back in. Now to just see if these are the original wood dice with them or the plastic atrocities reported from Europe.


My order should be arriving in about a week. I'll post a component update when I receive it.


Received my copy with the plastic dice. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I think they're pretty nice. They have more weight and are slightly larger than the wooden dice with less rounded corners. The icons are printed on the dice (no stickers), and it appears they will last longer than the painted icons on the wooden dice, which tend to wear off if you have players who like to fidget with the dice while playing.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew L
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone wants a set of the plastic dice so both sides are rolling the same thing, PM me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PM sent
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kasey113 wrote:
Received my copy with the plastic dice. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I think they're pretty nice. They have more weight and are slightly larger than the wooden dice with less rounded corners. The icons are printed on the dice (no stickers), and it appears they will last longer than the painted icons on the wooden dice, which tend to wear off if you have players who like to fidget with the dice while playing.

I like them, too. I understand why some people feel weird about them but I like their weight, clatter and hopefully the icons will endure longer than the originals did.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.