Xia: Legends of a Drift System» Forums » General

Subject: KS shipping date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin G
United States
California
flag msg tools
I swear I've looked all over the KS page and in these forums... really now, does anyone know the expected shipping date?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anything at this point would be a wild guess... prior kickstarters from the company have hit snags, but eventually delivered a tremendous product.

Just keep watching the updates... Cody has a well deserved reputation for keeping the backers informed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imaginary Thomas
Canada
Russell
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KS shipping dates are generally wild estimations. I think the mini expansion was due around September but that would be pretty optimistic.

I'm not badmouthing Cody or other creators, just the campaign estimated delivery dates are almost always wrong. Best to keep up with the updates to get a clearer picture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
The expected delivery date for the most recent Kickstarter is November 2018, which means we still have some time to wait. You can see the estimated delivery near the bottom of the pledge levels on the Kickstarter page. Since the Kickstarter closed less than two months ago, there hasn’t been an updated shipping date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Beeman
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Houston, TX
badge
Little Light
mbmbmbmbmb
Radulla wrote:
Anything at this point would be a wild guess... prior kickstarters from the company have hit snags, but eventually delivered a tremendous product.

Previous kickstarters included miniatures and new space tiles, etc. This one was just a reprint of the already released products AND some new cards. I would think that Cody will keep pretty close to timing on this one but not mad if not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Miller
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xraygav wrote:
I swear I've looked all over the KS page and in these forums... really now, does anyone know the expected shipping date?

Hey Gavin! Our estimated delivery date is November, 2018! Sorry for the difficulty in finding it. It's usually in the bottom right on the little square pledge tile if you check your pledge.

As others noted above, it's just an estimate, so we'll see, hah!

Cheers, -Cody

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin G
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks all for responding! Thanks Cody for chiming in...so many people have said on these forums that you are a quality person, and I could not disagree!

I thought I saw the November date somewhere but I could not find it after looking for it again.

Very much looking forward to playing it soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't Cody's first time around either and being a card only expansion (for the most part aside from the Sellswords which were already made once so everything is ready to go already) there should be little reason for a delay.

November needs to hurry and get here though, lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin G
United States
California
flag msg tools
While I'm at it....safe to assume everything (base + expansions) shipping together? (no chance a base game would appear on my doorstep?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
November needs to hurry and get here though, lol.
It's still snowing in Iowa, don't you ever say something like this again! (I might be losing it a little)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Momo Momo
Canada
British Columbia
flag msg tools
I last played the game around Christmas. Then I backed the campaign. My brother-in-law asked, "When does the expansion drop?" I told him November at the soonest. He said, "Damn. Well, I guess we'll play it next Christmas."

Maybe I should just make it a Christmas tradition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stabby Crow
Canada
North of the Wall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick question, just to put my mind at ease.

The pledge I made was via CrowdOx and not Kickstarter; is it the same print run? Will it also be delivered (hopefully) in November 2018?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dyer
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
P&P RPG>Tabletop>Sports>VideoGames
badge
I love all kinds of games and competitions.
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't imagine there being multiple print runs... well i don't think they're planning for the next print run yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stabby Crow
Canada
North of the Wall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they billed me; I just assumed they used CrowdOx to manage late pledges.

Maybe Cody will chime in with a confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyinsar -
Canada
Grande Prairie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subt3xt wrote:

As a backer I can confirm your assumption. We confirmed our pledges through CrowdOx as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stabby Crow
Canada
North of the Wall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyinsar wrote:
Subt3xt wrote:

As a backer I can confirm your assumption. We confirmed our pledges through CrowdOx as well.

Phew. Okay, thanks Tyinsar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas M
United States
flag msg tools
Cody,
The game looks amazing! Thank you so much for making it.

Regards,
Thomas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.