Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi, this question is for the developers. I asked it in the comments section on the Kickstarter page a few days ago, and haven't received a reply yet, nor did I find a "Contact Us" link there, so I'm asking here...

For various reasons, I recently realized that I'd like to add the 'Airborne In Your Pocket' add-on to my pledge. Realizing that the pledge manager has closed, I'm hoping it's not too late for such an action?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuel Aquin
Canada
Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
And D-Day Dice, too!
badge
I'm an "A"vatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Hi, this question is for the developers. I asked it in the comments section on the Kickstarter page a few days ago, and haven't received a reply yet, nor did I find a "Contact Us" link there, so I'm asking here...

For various reasons, I recently realized that I'd like to add the 'Airborne In Your Pocket' add-on to my pledge. Realizing that the pledge manager has closed, I'm hoping it's not too late for such an action?

Thx!

Have you tried going back to the pledge manager?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Andrews
Wales
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Send an email to craig@shattered-glass.co.uk and he'll get in touch and sort it for you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Amiral wrote:
Have you tried going back to the pledge manager?

Yes, I have... I opened it back up, but stopped short of adding the AIYP add-on to my cart, for fear of screwing something up.

My intuition is that since the pledge manager is "closed", if I was to try to add something now, the action would cause something to get screwed up!
I've had similar experiences in the past. It all depends on how how robust and intelligent the Pledge Manager is, in dealing with situations like that. The more robust managers would inform me that I can't perform that action (due to the manager being closed) and then back me out without any consequence. Whereas other weaker managers would try to make it happen but then fail because the internal architecture won't let it happen, and then it would simply crash at that point... and in years past, that crash would sometimes result in my entire order being lost.

So I thought it best to ask first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

TheMadWelshWizard wrote:
Send an email to craig@shattered-glass.co.uk and he'll get in touch and sort it for you

Thanks much! Will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.