Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I just received the TMG edition of the game, but I suspect the rulebook is not the last version. Does anybody knows where I can download the last version?
I have seen this version here on the BGG, and it's reworded alot clearer than the rulebook that came with my game, that's why I think I have an old version.
Any idea how I can confirm if my rulebook is not the last version?

Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dearlove
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
SoRCon 11 23-25 Feb 2018 Basildon UK http://www.sorcon.co.uk
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first rulebook they produced was, let's be polite, not as good as it should have been. And caught late. I thought the early copies with the old rulebook got a new one inserted under the shrink wrap, but it seems from your example not all.

I recall that the thing that kicked off the review was over making it clear that there was a largest set of pyramids score each side of the Nile. But there were a few more things than that.

Quickest way I know of to compare the version I helped review with the final version. On the front page "auctioning and optimization" got changed to "auctioning and development". I wasn't the only one who thought the original wording was not enticing.

The version of the Geek is I think final. It's certainly a late version as it has my name in the credits - I have a draft where Reiner comments that all the required changes have been made except that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo S.
Chile
Valdivia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Rulebook wrote:
"Amun-Re is an auction and optimization game that reveals its depth as the ages of the game progress!"
soblue

Anyway, no real problem, I will print the newest edition, and discard my "deprecated old" rulebook.
I'm also making a translated favor cards Reference in Spanish based on the PDF, that's how I noticed the differences.
I was merely curious, I just bought it from Amazon and thought I would receive the latest version.

Thanks for the input Christopher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.