Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Gloomy Campaign Manager - New Campaign Builder rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Whitted
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
The Gloomy Campaign Manager has been updated -- now with support to build an existing campaign.

To build a campaign:
- Configure your campaign on the Campaign Builder page
- Copy the build code
- Create a new campaign, select the I have a Gloomy Campaign Builder code option, and paste your build code

For more information on Gloomy, check out the previous Gloomy thread.

Please report any issues on the Gloomy Github.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Very nice~!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Sullivan
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Shall we play a game?
badge
Shall we play a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just playing with this. It would not let me create characters over 3rd level. I was trying to create a campaign that like the one I am currently playing. Can you do this or do you need to start scratch and tell the manager about everything from the beginning?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Whitted
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Starting a character at level 3 requires your Gloomhaven prosperity level to be at level 3. On the main campaign page you can add prosperity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwight Sullivan
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Shall we play a game?
badge
Shall we play a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
jwhitted wrote:
Starting a character at level 3 requires your Gloomhaven prosperity level to be at level 3. On the main campaign page you can add prosperity.

I was trying to catch your tracker up with where my campaign is. My characters are level 7. My prosperity is level 3. But it would not let me do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Whitted
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
You could either add enough XP to get the character up to the appropriate level, or try out the new Campaign Builder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just tried the campaign builder and got my party/campaign all setup. Great Job! This is going to be excellent. In doing so, I realized I had not gotten a perk for one of my characters the last time he leveled up. So an added bonus for using your tracker.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Whitted
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Quote:
Great Job!

Thanks! Glad it's already helped you out

If you run into any bugs, don't be afraid to post an issue on the Gloomy Github. I've been trying to fix them as they are coming in and release a patch/day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.