Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
For example, can you have two rows on which you're building "red" tiles at the same time? (assuming of course that you haven't already placed a red tile in either row)

I think you can, but I wanted to be sure.

Also, if you're taking multiple tiles, can you split them up between rows or do they all need to go to the same row (and floor)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn Swanger
United States
Holly Springs
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
For example, can you have two rows on which you're building "red" tiles at the same time? (assuming of course that you haven't already placed a red tile in either row)

Also, if you're taking multiple tiles, can you split them up between rows or do they all need to go to the same row (and floor)?

First question: Yes
Second question, pre 'or': No
Second question, post 'or': Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jamieson
United States
Purcellville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can be building multiple rows of the same tile at the same time, but they cannot be split on placement. Pick 1 row only and the rest go to the floor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can work toward as many rows of the same color as you want as long as you can place them once you fill the row. When you take multiple tiles they have to go to one row. Anything that won't fit must go to the floor. You can also choose to send everything to the floor if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ty, all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terrence Miltner

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. Thought there would be an answer to this when it came up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
qswanger wrote:
Asmor wrote:

First question: Yes
Second question, pre 'or': No
Second question, post 'or': Yes

Note a number of people where playing the game wrong in terms of the first question and it has become an unofficial hardcore variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.