Hide
14 Posts

Street Fighter: The Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: I Challenge you Alex!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
Let it be heard now (voiced in Macho Man Randy Savages voice) that I offer a challenge to Alex for title of Street Fighter The Miniatures Game Champion.

If he's man enough (LOL) to accept my challenge, reply with the time and place and I'll be there.

Oh Yeah!

- Pluckywood
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Blackford
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey now, I want to play the game early too, you're not getting away with it that sneakily ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulf Beorstruk
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got winner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
The fight is going down in Mandalay Bay in Vegas!!!

Conor McGregor is on the undercard!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
CrashCat wrote:
Hey now, I want to play the game early too, you're not getting away with it that sneakily ninja

My idea first

The challenge has been made!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
cbrook29 wrote:
The fight is going down in Mandalay Bay in Vegas!!!

Conor McGregor is on the undercard!!!

As long as we are just talking the game fighting, then yeah I'm still good!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
Ulf Beorstruk wrote:
I've got winner.

It'll be me... I'm thinking we meet at Jasco's office.

I'll get the Beer. You bring the Wings?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Priester
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
This is a battle I have got to see! Alex might finally go down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
The camera pans as fans cheer wildly threatening to drown out the discussion the cameraman is intent to capture.

The image comes into the focus, the Plucky challenger smiling broadly.

"If Alex wants to respond to the challenge I'm open to it and would gladly meet anywhere for the match. "

The reporter pulls the microphone away to ask a question "But the game isn't fully complete?"

The plucky challenger responds "That fine, the minis and paint job is polish to what I feel is an already excellent system. The real question you should be asking is why is Alex afraid to face me?"

The reporter looks toward the camera "There you have it folks. A simple challenge to the Street Fighter champion Alex Tune from the pluckiest plucker this side of world. Back to you."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Lakoduk
msg tools
Pretty sure you have to start at the bottom. The good news is that the other Joe is destined to lose most games so you should be able to get past him quickly. Angry Joe may cause you problems but you are unworthy of Alex if you can't get past him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
TechnoGolem wrote:
Pretty sure you have to start at the bottom. The good news is that the other Joe is destined to lose most games so you should be able to get past him quickly. Angry Joe may cause you problems but you are unworthy of Alex if you can't get past him.

I'm fine with your tournament mode version. I'll collect their tears in a vial and hang it around my neck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah but did you put your quarter on the monitor signifying that, as the kids say, you've 'got next'? Because if not you just have to wait in line; thems the rules of the arcade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Pluckebaum
msg tools
Morph Mode wrote:
Yeah but did you put your quarter on the monitor signifying that, as the kids say, you've 'got next'? Because if not you just have to wait in line; thems the rules of the arcade.

I've put quarters everywhere Angry Joe, Jasco, and / or Alex will see them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Hernandez
msg tools
I’ll bring the coasters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.