Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Applewhite
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Can anyone help me out? On the refinery score chart (I have the 2nd edition of Wildcatters) what does the last line mean. It shows the number 8 then a continuous circle followed by a hand pointing to -4 VP. I do not know what this line on the chart is telling me.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It means that on your turn you can spend 4 VP to completely clear the row of eight area cards that you get to choose from. You can do this as many times as you want on your turn provided you have the VP to spend. You would do this if you wanted to take an action in eastern Russia for instance, yet no eastern Russia area card was in the column for selection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Applewhite
United States
Fairfax
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
It means that on your turn you can spend 4 VP to completely clear the row of eight area cards that you get to choose from. You can do this as many times as you want on your turn provided you have the VP to spend.

Thanks for the quick response! I thought it had something to do with the end game scoring of the refineries and it was driving me crazy trying to find it in the rules, FAQ's and the forums.

Thanks Evan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.