Four Against Darkness» Forums » Rules

Subject: missing rooms/corridors rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dennis cieslak
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
i am supposed to generate a room or corridor by rolling d66 = 11-66 which shows or should be 55 rooms/corridors yet there are only 37 rooms/corridors in the book what do i put down if i generate a number for which there is no room such as 19. My apologies if this has already been answered as i was unable to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shockley
United States
Seffner
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 36 permutations when 2d6 is rolled, so the room chart is right. The 11-66 thing is misleading as not every number between 11 and 66 can be gotten. For example, 17.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Clark
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Magnus Maximus wrote:
There are 36 permutations when 2d6 is rolled, so the room chart is right. The 11-66 thing is misleading as not every number between 11 and 66 can be gotten. For example, 17.

Actually, you roll d66, not 2d6. The difference is that d66 means that one die is the first numeral in a two digit number and the second die is the second numeral. 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 etc.

When you roll 2d6, you add the two die together.

Check out page 6 of the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Grace
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joesdad1590 wrote:
i am supposed to generate a room or corridor by rolling d66 = 11-66 which shows or should be 55 rooms/corridors yet there are only 37 rooms/corridors in the book what do i put down if i generate a number for which there is no room such as 19. My apologies if this has already been answered as i was unable to find it.

explain to me how you managed to roll a 9 on a d6
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.