Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought acrylic bases for ALL the minis in the game, started with the Revenant because I wasn’t sure what glue to use... I think it turned out pretty well.

Thoughts? If any of you did some rebasing what glue did you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
Jhonyb wrote:
Bought acrylic bases for ALL the minis in the game, started with the Revenant because I wasn’t sure what glue to use... I think it turned out pretty well.

Thoughts? If any of you did some rebasing what glue did you use?

please use bigger image tags (quote me to see)

And I propose keeping all miniature panting discussion in one thread for readability of this forum.

I'm not rebasing them btw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx

Sorry for the spam, I’ll find the thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Out of curiosity, do you usually paint after rebasing? Isn't that dangerous as in.. when I paint my bases gets filthy, since this one is transparent, won't that ruin it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Haaken
Netherlands
Maastricht
flag msg tools
Check my YouTube channel "Boardgame Heaven"!
badge
Feel free to geekmail me about reviews, or if you need a microbadge designed. * Click the yellow microbadge for discounted microbadges!! *
mbmbmbmbmb
Paint really really carefully I guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MauroP wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you usually paint after rebasing? Isn't that dangerous as in.. when I paint my bases gets filthy, since this one is transparent, won't that ruin it?

You are totally right! That’s why I choose Revenant because I can “snap” him out and glue him again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.